Location: New York City
After obtaining her degree in Fashion Design from Parsons in New York City and working in Paris, the Russian-born Valentina Kova opened her eponymous clothing and jewelry brand in 2011. Designing both jewelry and clothing collections, the entirety of production is executed in New York City. Valentina Kova is currently sold at some of the finest boutiques and stores around the world.
Valentina Kova is looking for extraordinary interns to assist our New York City based office beginning January 2014.
- Available 3-5 full days a week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player, as well as work independently
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, and reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Eager to learn all aspects of the industry
- Academic credit available
- Knowledge of the Garment District a plus
- Work along side seamstresses, pattern graders, jewelers, as well as the designer herself
- Present collections in showroom to stores and clients
- Manage sample inventory and buyer requests
- Assist with trade shows and press showings
- Implement social media campaigns
- Prepare and shipping orders
- Assist during photo shoots
Many more opportunities and responsibilities are available for those eager to learn and become part of our team!
Please attach resume and cover letter.
Thanks so much ...Read More